ReactJS and the most frequent questions about it
Looks like you’ve googled one of them and got to our article. We suppose your reason for search may be the following:
- you want to choose a framework for your website;
- you want to choose a framework to study in IT;
- you bet with your friends they know nothing of ReactJS;
- you are a React fan, and your friend is an Angular fan. This google search is supposed to solve your battle;
- you are a student who needs info for the lesson;
- you are looking for a different definition of React in the dictionary. Well, it is “to act in a particular way as a direct result of something else”. Here we talk about tech, join us and find out another definition.
Now let’s take a look at the most frequent questions people give to ReactJS developers. If you have any more – write them to us on Facebook and our front-end devs will be glad to answer all of them.
What is React, exactly?
How much time does it take to learn React?
Every SapientPro developer, working with React, states in one voice that it depends on your computer science knowledge. If you begin studying React while in IT you are not even a newbie – it will take time to build common knowledge about the basic principles of computer science first. Only then you’ll come to React.
Why is React becoming so popular?
According to StackOverflow 2019 surveys, React is the 2nd popular and most-used front-end framework. The main reasons for the popularity:
- Reusable and stateful components;
- Ability to split a complex code into components;
- The State storing code changes in one section;
- Virtual DOM, making the app fast;
- Easier to enter the profession and start working.