Product pages to turn your visitors into the regular clients Coming across the landing page, they test: “Do I need this product? Can I afford it? Is it going to solve my problem? Will the purchase satisfy me?”. As soon as they answer “Yes” to these questions, will they go to the home page - to see if their conclusions were right. The more “Yes’s” and “Wows” you get, the more lasting users’ trust becomes. Your product page will either ruin all the impressions or make them even stronger. So, product page design best practices: what are they? view
Tools that help to enhance the communication of your remote teams You do need special collaboration tools if you live in 2020.
- to track productivity;
- to automate mundane processes, like scheduling;
- to have good-quality communication solutions (calls, chats);
- to have personalized notifications;
- to have the implemented time management solutions (or integrate with them);
- to divide working and personal environments.