Before starting something new, people usually ask: “How much will it cost me to do this?” If you expect to hear the exact sum once you come to the software development company, here is something you need to know. The factors to be considered for the cost estimation are numerous and most of them depend on how you want your website or app to look like.
As software development is a many-stage process, every its element contributes to what you have to pay for an application. Let’s have a closer look at three most important factors that affect the client’s budget.
The first thing that should be done in estimating the price is clarifying the complexity of your application The numbers will vary greatly according to the scope of work. It matters whether you want to create a simple website for your business or cross-platform app for GPS tracking of public transport. And again, every little detail plays a great role. In case you want to provide your user with bigger amount of functions – be ready to pay more.
There is a long set of questions you need to answer when estimating the scope, like:
– Do you want an Android or iOS app? Or maybe you only need a web application?
– Do you have any preferences for front-end and back-end frameworks?
– How will the product look and function?
– How will users be interacting with it?
– What are the views on authentication and signing up?
– Do you need SEO optimization of your Website?